Overview & Purpose
A deeper understanding of Spiritual Intelligence
What is Spiritual Intelligence?
Spiritual Intelligence is the wise timeless knowledge within each of us. This Conscious Higher-Self level of consciousness has transformational properties to assist our conscious being in our growth and healing. Like all things in nature, we, too, are in a constant state of change.
We are spiritually programmed to break out of outworn beliefs, non-relevant cultural ethos, old ideologies and old model paradigms.
Spiritually we long to evolve, which entails inventive, original processes to reframe our individual or collective issues and scenarios.
Finally, we take the next steps to break down what is no longer serving us and create new ways of showing up, switched on, and anew.
Here is an opportunity for you to do an honest self-assessment.
You are not required to share your results with anyone, including me.
We have twelve lenses to look at the quality of our attitudes for our spiritual and personal development. It is an invitation to become more self-aware of what compels our Lower-Self and our Higher-Self.
With this information, we become self-empowered to make different decisions. We will also have a clear idea of where our strengths are and where our weaknesses are.
You have the qualities to take your healing to the next level and to self-correct!
· Moral fibre
· Creative potential
· Visionary leadership
· Critical processing
· Reflective processing
Twelve Principles of Spiritual Intelligence
Here are twelve ways to show up and make a difference in this world. Through the Self-Connection Meditation Practice, we learn to observe our behaviour, and we know what motivates us in various situations. By accessing Open Inward tools, you create the opportunity to feel and be equipped to self-connect, self-correct, balance and harmonize through your emotional, spiritual, and intellectual intelligence.
Be The Inspiration
We always have the choice to live sustainably and fulfilled lives.
Let’s look at lower and higher motivations to delve a little deeper into your self-connection.
Where do you start?
Step 1: Do your Self-Connection Meditation Practice.
Step 2: After Listening Station #5, channel your Higher-Self by grounding and writing (not typing) your ‘First Thought’ responses to the following 12 Principles of Spiritual Intelligence questions.
Step 3: After you are done, revisit your answers and decide which of the 12 Principles of Spiritual Intelligence questions provoked you the most?
Step 4: In preparation for the Capstone event, take that provocative Spiritual Intelligence question, and create an affirmation for yourself.
“It’s good for me, (insert your name) and it’s good for others when…”
- Do you know what you believe?
- You can work it out by looking honestly at what you value and what most deeply drives you.
2. Inner Guidance System:
- Are you living by the values and the vision of what you believe (Self-Awareness)?
- You can work it out by observing how you behave, what choices you make and the quality of how you live your life.
3. The Gifts of Adversity:
- Do you adapt/learn/grow/heal after making a mistake, suffering a setback or falling into a period of suffering?
- Do you move quickly from duality consciousness to polarity consciousness?
- Through this observation, you can work out just how much of a positive or negative influence you have on this planet.
4. Holism Awareness:
- Do you see the big picture and the tiny details?
- Or do you get lost in one or the other?
- Through self-observation of your relationships, friendships and recognizing patterns of connection (Connection Recognition) with anyone or thing, you can work out to what degree you have a sense of belonging to All That Is.
- Do you empathize with others?
- Do you empathize with yourself?
- Do you want to make a difference for others?
- Through self-observation and personal assessment, you can work out just how compassionate a being you are.
6. The Gifts of Diversity:
- Do you have high regard for all people for what makes them different and unique?
- Do you embrace opportunities to celebrate diversity?
- You can work this out by observing your thoughts, feelings and actions towards others who are different than you in any manner.
7. Cognitive Independence:
- Do you rely 100% upon information that is spoon-fed through various media to the masses?
- You can work this out by observing your reaction and behaviour to information provided to the masses.
- Do you filter information presented through your instincts and intuition?
- Do you hold your ground (in your independent convictions) even if it means going against and being rejected by the masses?
8. The Gifts of an Inquisitive Mindset:
- Do you have an unrelenting need to know the heart of a situation?
- You can work this out by observing whether you naturally inquire from a fundamental “Why” questioning mindset.
9. Macro/Micro Perception:
- Do you have the humility to let go of your perception to gain new information?
- You can work this out by observing whether or not you choose to rise above an issue or scenario to gain information and greater context (the Eagle’s perspective) by viewing the big picture but also the tiny details?
10. First Responder:
- To what degree do you respond with spontaneity in your life?
- You can work this out by observing whether or not you respond to the gifts of the moment.
- Do you have a deep and abiding sense that you are here to serve through your gifts?
- You can work this out by recalling all your vocation choices and determine where you felt like you were making a difference, called to serve.
- Do you know your place in the world? Do you recognize yourself as the wheel, the hub or a spoke in the wheel of the big picture of life? Hint: There is no wrong answer.
- You can work this out by assessing the degree of your self-importance. What is the quality of your connection to your place in the big wide world?
There is no worksheet for this lesson! I would very much appreciate hearing about your experience in the group chat!