Overview & Purpose
- Client Connection Experience Dyad Exercise
- Be a Sacred Witness
- Connect with your Dyad partner and your Conscious Higher-Self
- Practice into the (Pain) Stuck-Fear-Truth Technique when necessary
- Practice the Short Client Connection Script
- Schedule a Dyad Meeting: Set a mutually agreeable time with your Dyad partner.
- Be sure that your scheduled time is after this week’s Group Intuitive Coaching Call.
- Time frame: Plan for about 60-90 minutes in total
- Preparation: Do the Self-Connection Meditation Practice just before meeting up with your dyad partner for the best results
- Action: Dyad-Connection Practice and Conscious Higher-Self Dyad exercise
Duty of Care:
- You have a duty of care to yourself and your dyad partner
- I have a duty of care to each of you
- If you find that you are out of your comfort zone or skill level in the midst of a process with your Dyad partner, safely pause the process and contact me
- Telegram messenger or [email protected]
- If it is urgent, 437-928-9826 (Canada)
- For international calls, the Canadian country code is 1
- Please do not take on the responsibility of offering advice to your Dyad partner.
- Share information as it was revealed to you in the spirit of practice.
- Co-creatively inquire about feeling mind process interpretations.
Sacred Witness Tips:
Stay in your ‘Feeling Mind,’ trust your first thoughts and ground them by documenting what you experience at each of the five listening stations. You may have experienced thoughts, feelings, images, sounds, sensations, movements, stillness, and silence.
Short Client Connection Script
We are going to use Gravity to become deeply grounded.
Then we are going to do a set of hand positions starting with resting your hands over your navel area, then on the sides of your head resting your palms above your ears and then resting on your upper chest, ending with resting your hands on the top of your thighs.
At the last hand position with your hands on your thighs, I am going to ask you to repeat your common name four times out loud, nice and clear and strong.
Let’s begin. I invite you to close your eyes, become quiet and start focusing on yourself.
First Listening Station:
- Imagine you can feel the gravity, a downward pushing sensation, from the top of your head to the ends of your fingers and toes.
- Use this downward pushing sensation to relax every part of your being
- Relax your face
- Relax down through your neck and drop your shoulders
- Lift upwards slightly the base of your skull from the back of your head, lengthening the back of your neck
- Allow yourself to keep relaxing and following the pushing down sensation of gravity
- Relax your whole body
- Notice any tension anywhere and imagine gravity easing the stress
- Relax your breathing
- Feel your elbows being pulled down to the ground
- Relax your belly, your spine
- Bring your awareness to your pelvis
- Feel your weight in your chair
- Just imagine you can push that gravity into your hips so that they relax deeply.
- Guide that downward pushing sensation of gravity down your legs, around your knees, deep into your calves, relaxing your ankles, pushing into your feet
- Bring your awareness to the middle of the balls of your feet
- There is an acupressure point there called Bubbling Spring
- Just by thinking about it, you activate it
- You might have a sensation
- Imagine pushing your energy through that point deep and wide into the earth.
Document your findings
Second Listening Station:
- Now, I’d like you to place your hands over your navel area
Document your findings
Third Listening Station:
- Now, rest your hands on the sides of your head, with the heels of your hands sitting just above the top of your ears
Document your findings
Fourth Listening Station:
- Now, you can relax your hands and place them on the upper centre part of your chest.
Document your findings
Fifth Listening Station:
- Now, you can rest your hands on the tops of your thighs, palms down
- With the intention of calling all the parts of you to be present, I’d like you to say/sing your common name, your first and last name, out loud four times from this deeply connected state of being.
- Steady and strong
- When you are ready, four times
Document your findings
Return to an alert state and share your findings:
- (Insert Recipient/Client’s first name) I invite you to come back now to an alert state (Pause.)
- Ask your Recipient: “How are you feeling?”
- I’d like to invite you to share your intentions for today
- I’d like to share what came through for you at each of the listening stations
The Client Connection Experience Dyad Exercise
Step 1: Preparation
- Before you connect with your Dyad partner, do the Self-Connection Meditation Practice for optimum results.
- Refer to the OITEW Dyad Connection Meditation Practice Guide.
- Know by heart or have your Soul Gift Declaration handy.
- Have on hand a notebook or, if you prefer, a mind-mapping app
- There are many free apps available, and I currently use SimpleMind
- As a backup recording of your session, I use the free audio recording and transcribing app called Otter.ai
The Recipient in The ‘Client’ Role Instructions
- For your turn at being the Recipient (in ‘client-experience’), set an intention for your Connection Meditation Practice session and write it down ahead of time.
- I.e. “My intention (for this session) is to receive clarity about what is blocking me from moving forward at this time.”
- Please share your intention with your Dyad partner/Sacred Witness after the 5th Listening Station and not before
- The only caveat is if your Sacred Witness notices that you are (physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually) processing, and takes you directly into Stuck-Fear-Truth Technique immediately after Stage 5
- State your intention when you have finished your process through Stuck-Fear-Truth Technique
Step 2: Create a Sacred Space
- One of you takes the lead role and be a meditation guide to activate the sacred space for the Dyad.
- Instead of using the Learner’s Script found in the OITEW Dyad Connection Meditation Practice Guide in Week 1 I invite you to transition and use the new Short Client Connection Script
- When you reach the 5th listening station, recite out loud both of your names in unison – you each say or preferably sing your name four times.
- You are now both grounded within a virtual sacred space.
- Remember you want to close/collapse with simple intention the virtual temple when you are done your Dyad session
Step 3: Kannon Invocation
- If you are in a Dyad, recite or preferably sing the Kannon Invocation
- If you are doing a Client Session, recite the Kannon Invocation silently
Great Cosmic Mother
Who swiftly comes when called upon
Who hears the cries of the world
Who holds the gates of heaven open for all to enter
Who tirelessly offers mercy, patience, hope, love and compassion
Who fiercely protects
Bestow upon me your great wisdom
Through your heart, guide me to have trust and faith to understand humanity
and to brighten my light so that I may make a difference
So Be It
It is Done
Step 4: Soul Gift Declaration
- In turn, each of you will declare out loud of your spiritual gift: My Soul gift is –
- Be a Sacred Witness to each other by listening with your hearts open.
Step 5: Client Connection Experience Dyad Exercise
- Decide who will be the Sacred Witness and the Recipient for the first round.
- Switch roles for the second round so that you both do the exercise in each role
As the Sacred Witness:
- Use the OITEW Dyad Connection Meditation Practice Guide
- Guide your Recipient through each of the Listening Stations with the Short Client Connection Script
- Ground by documenting all intuitive seed thoughts (thoughts, feelings, images, sensations) received in the Open Inward Connection Meditation Practice at each Listening Station.
As the Recipient (Client Experience):
- Be open, follow the relaxation and connection instructions spoken to you by your Sacred Witness.
- Enjoy the ‘Client Experience,’ embrace being taken care of with no obligation of seeking intuitive information or channelling your Conscious Higher Self.
Step 6: After Listening Station #5
Before proceeding with inviting your Recipient/Client to return to an alert state do the following procedures:
1. Session Closure Intention:
- Intentionally break your connection to the sea of consciousness outside of your consciousness.
- You may have merged with energies during the session so it is important to break that connection.
- This action is critical to restoring your energy at this point intentionally.
2. Recite silently:
“All consciousness, not my own, including spiritual energies, beings and souls that may have merged and connected to me during this session – you must leave my energy field now.”
“Conscious Higher Self and my Spirit Team, please clear my energy field now.”
3. Take a quick energy shower:
Wash your field with white, pinks and green light through your entire being. You intend to wash off all energy that does not belong to you.
4. Visualize & silently recite:
“I restore my energy field with white, pinks and green flowing light from the top of my energy field down to the bottom of my energy field.
“Conscious Higher Self and my Spirit Team, please restore my energy field now.”
- Mindfully enter a space of gratitude and appreciation for the work you have just done.
- Acknowledge your Trust & Faith in the assistance you have received with gratitude by silently saying a heartfelt Thank you to the unseen world of your Conscious Higher Self, your Spirit Team, Kannon, and Galactic Masters.
- Consciously affirm that you have received what you asked for and more.
- Now take a transition breath.
Silently: “My deepest gratitude to the unseen world of my Conscious Higher Self, my Spirit Team, Kannon, and the Galactic Masters. Thank you.”
Step 7: Gently Invite Your Recipient/Client to Return to an Alert State
“(Insert Recipient/Client’s name) I invite you to return to an alert state. Please, open your eyes.”
- If they feel balanced and peaceful, ask them to share their intention before revealing your ‘intuitive findings’ from each Listening Station.
- If they are processing (physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually), slide seamlessly into (Pain) Stuck-Fear-Truth Technique
“Tell me, what are you feeling right now?”
- When you have taken them through the (Pain) Stuck-Fear-Truth Technique, invite them to share their intention or focus for their session.
- Then proceed with sharing your ‘intuitive findings’ from each Listening Station, keeping in mind, like a filter their intention or focus for their session.
- At any point, your Recipient may begin to (physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually) process as they respond to your intuitive findings.
- When necessary, transition into (Pain) Stuck-Fear-Truth Technique as many times as required.
When you are done sharing all your intuitive findings, bring the session to a close with intention.
“Thank you (Recipient/Client). I hope you found this helpful. I bring this session to a close NOW.”
Step 8: Switch Roles. Rinse and repeat in your new role
When you have completed your dyad exercise, please remember to close/collapse the virtual temple with a simple intention and gratitude.
Step 9: Ground Your Experiences
- After your Dyad exercise, while your memory is still fresh, journal your experiences.
- Please share in the Telegram group chat
Step 10: Feedback Instructions:
- Zoom Video File Format Upload Instructions:
- Record and download your Dyad sessions as an MP4 Video File
- After the zoom call, you will get an email notification from Zoom. It will contain a link to Zoom, where you will see download options.
- Download your Zoom session as a video file MP4.
- Make sure you download the video in Gallery View (For high-touch feedback, I need to see all participants faces)
- Label the file: Program Week # + Date + Member Initial and Surnames
- I.E. W3-04-15-2021+L.King+D.Smith
- Under my name in Telegram, drag the MP4 video file into my chat, not the OITEW group chat.
Create Timestamps for Feedback:
- I invite you to take responsibility for selecting the parts of your Dyad Exercise that you would like reviewed for constructive feedback.
- Your goal is to uninhibitedly, humbly ask for mentoring guidance where you would like to improve, such as where you struggled, got stuck but also, your wins too! Share where you felt like a work of art in motion! Feedback is about celebrating your challenges and successes!
For Feedback: Review your Dyad Exercise Video
Set your intention:
“Conscious Higher Self, please use our unique Bio-Signature as a way to help me to recognize where I need mentoring assistance to deepen my awareness and skill level.”
- You are essentially asking/training your Conscious Higher Self to activate your unique Conscious Higher Self Bio-Signature, at the specific timestamps where you require mentoring guidance.
- Compile a list of these timestamps for feedback (the beginning and ending timestamps).
- Order your timestamps in priority sequence (not linear time).
- Always start with your success timestamp!
- Build your confidence!
- Include your mentoring inquiry question with each timestamp.
Timestamp 1: 43:00 – 45:00 (2 minutes)
Mentoring Inquiry: I feel like I nailed this part – tell me, what do you think? I feel like a rockstar! Yeah!
Timestamp 2: 48:00 – 51:30 (3.5 minutes)
Mentoring Inquiry: Did my Recipient shut down at this point? What could I have done to help her back into being present and continue her process?
Timestamp 3: 20:00 – 23:00 (3 minutes)
Mentoring Inquiry: Did I miss an opportunity to delve deeper with my Recipient? I feel like I may have missed a signal from my Recipient.
Timestamp 4: 35:00 – 37:00 (2 minutes)
Mentoring Inquiry: How could I have better handled my Recipient’s response to my shared information? I felt like I did not know where to go next.
Total: 10.5 minutes for Feedback
Timestamps Feedback Request Word Document Upload Instructions:
- Label as: Week + Date + Member Surnames
- I.E. W3-04-15-2021+L. King+D.Smith.doc
- Under my name in Telegram, drag the word doc file into my chat, not the OITEW group chat.
Step 11: WRAP UP
After your Dyad exercise, while your memory is still fresh, journal your experiences.
Get up and
do a Happy Dance!!!
Jump into the Worksheet for this lesson!