W2: Sitter Preparations for an OIIEM practice session
for an OIIEM Session:
Before your OIIEM Session:
- I invite you, as the sitter, to create a document/ground an intention ahead of your session.
- Grounding your intention strengthens the potential for a clear connection with spirit and loved ones in the spirit world, and it is excellent for evidence instead of hear-say.
- Pick 2-4 people you would like to connect to in spirit.
- Prepare a list of things you need to hear from your loved ones in spirit that identify them to the Open Inward Integrative Evidential Medium.
- Repeat your list aloud within an hour before your OIIEM session.
- Spirits will hear you; if they are keen to participate, this gives spirits time to come up with their evidential answers and messages.
Pick 2-4 people you would like to connect to in spirit
- Make a list under each name that would be sufficient proof of identity as evidential information
- Consider that the souls you may not expect may be the ones that show up!
- Have no conditions or expectations
Identity Marker Suggestions:
- What is the relationship between the spirit and the sitter?
- Maternal/Paternal/parent, grandparent, sibling, cousin, aunt/uncle, great aunt/uncle, and beyond, No blood relation, spouse, friend, colleague, or pets.
- What is the Spirit’s Name?
- The first letter of their name, common name, nick-name, full name
- How did they die?
- What was the general theme of their life?
- What was a massive life event?
- What were some outstanding personality traits?
- What was their primary career?
- Are there any outstanding unresolved issues between the sitter and the spirit?
- Did the spirit make any significant contribution to their community or the world?
OIIEM Practice Session Preparation Tips:
- Take 5-10 minutes before to get yourself into an open-hearted and a relaxed state
- Arrive grounded and centred
- Make sure you are in a private space and won’t be disturbed
- Please be patient and understanding with the Open Inward Integrative Evidence Mediumship student. It takes a lot of courage to step into this level of connection.
- Allow her to take you through the process of the Open Inward listening stations you are already familiar with
- After the 1st Listening station, she will share her psychic findings with you, focused on an overall energy reading in preparation for the session balance.
- After the 5th Listening station (where you repeat your name), she will share her mediumship findings.
- It is essential to give her uninterrupted space to work on the presenting spirit connections that arise.
- For this reason, please don’t confirm or negate information until we ask you for your input.