The Law of Attitude
The Law of Attitude:
- The only weapon that can harm you.
- Nothing, absolutely nothing, in the universe can harm you except your own attitude.
- No accident, no loss of a loved one, no natural catastrophe, no personal illness, no loss of property, or job hardship can harm you.
- It is only your attitude you take towards these events and experiences that hurts you.
- Your attitude is a state of mind.
- It is often your attitude that motivates your decisions.
- Once decisions are made from attitude, we need to turn our attention to work out and understand why we made the decisions we did when did.
- We are where we are because of our previous attitude and decisions.
- Unless we know that information, we can’t know what is coming next.
- Do you want to know what is coming next for you?
- It is not a mystery. It is all found in your past.
- Traumatic experiences are meant to happen to each of us in in incarnation.
- Each experience should be put in its proper perspective, resolved in a favourable manner, analyzed for the good it brought, and balanced with emotionally.
- Attitude has it’s degree of emotion and emotion triggers off one’s ‘ongoing-life-process’ or one’s ‘ongoing-death-process’ in the body.
- We choose by our attitude which process is to prevail.
- To whatever depths we sink below norm, materially, we can rise equally above our norm, spiritually.
- We reach a state wherein nothing material offers any hope and then the soul-mind becomes ready to receive the influx of power and inspiration from the etheric world or the superconscious mind.