Life Purpose Inquiry:
- Don’t read ahead and spoil your journey. Stay fresh and in ‘first thought.’
- Choose who will be Sacred Witness #1 and who will be Sacred Witness #2.
Answer a set of questions with your first thought while imagining you are sitting in front of a mirror gazing at yourself.
- There are two sets of questions.
- Only use one set of questions per round.
- Use the first set for the first round.
- Swap roles and use the second set of questions.
- Get quiet, relaxed and grounded.
- Eyes open, continuously looking at your Sacred Witness yet imaging you are looking at a mirror of yourself.
- Focus your awareness on the space between your eyebrows
- Allow yourself to drift deeper into a trance-like state
- When you are ready, let your Sacred Witness know by raising your hand briefly
- Listen mindfully as your Sacred Witness asks you to answer a set of questions
- Answer from that trance like state with your first thoughts
- Remember to breath
Sacred Witness Instructions:
- Ask your Recipient a set of questions while imagining you are a mirror in front of them
- Softly, hold their gaze as if their life was in your hands
- Get quiet and grounded
- Wait to get the go-ahead to proceed from your Sacred Witness (raised hand)
- Before asking your Recipient questions, reaffirm your intention to be a reflective mirror vibrationally
- Ask your Recipient one question at a time
- Listen mindfully and document their answers
- Stay open and do not comment on the answers provided
Sacred Witness #1 Questions: Ask your Recipient
- What are you currently learning through your life’s challenges?
- What types of problems do you solve?
- Using your intuition, share with me what you discern how those in my life benefit from my assistance.
- What do you feel I’d be good at being?
- Where do you experience the most joy and happiness in your life?
- What is your super freaky genius zone?
Sacred Witness #2 Questions: Ask your Recipient
- Part of your Life Purpose is to share what you have learned. Based on your life’s challenges, what have you recently learned that you are ready to share?
- Using your intuition, share with me what strengths in me you discern?
- Using your intuition, share what you discern my greatest gift is?
- What do you feel I’d be good at doing?
- When you wake up if you could do whatever you wanted, what would it be?
- What keeps you focused and on track for your goals?